Pioneer Polymers Company Ltd.
Road No 7, Trang Bang Industrial Park. An Tinh Village, Trang Bang District, Tay Ninh Province
• Manage the specification, assessment, allocation and supervision of contractors undertaking maintenance work.
• Develop maintenance and spare parts budget plan.
• Once scheduled, ensure work orders and maintenance scheduled have the appropriate resources allocated and work completed on time
• Train and develop skills of maintenance technicians in fault finding, equipment maintenance and condition monitoring.
• Monitor equipment performance & the unplanned maintenance actions & take action to initiate corrective action to eliminate failures.
• Manage and ensure that sufficient spare parts are available to support current breakdown trends and refurbishment’s
• Experience with PLC/ Installation Automation system is useful
• Experience in Frame Fabrication (Cutting: Plasma, Oxy-gas; Welding; Shot Blast) is beneficial
• Experienced in project management
• Familiar with TPM, Preventive, Corrective, Predictive, Proactive Maintenance Systems and its applications
• Proficient in written and spoken English and ability to read technical documents is important
• Effective problem solving skills.
• Good team player with good leadership skills* Please email full resume together with current and expected salary